Saturday, March 7, 2015

Southern California

I have been spending a lazy couple of months in the warm weather of Southern California. After over a month in the Palm Springs area, including some time at Desert Hot Springs and the mineral spas, I went to Oak Glen which is near Yucaipa. That is about 4800 ft in elevation and close to Big Bear. I did take a day-trip to Big Bear to be reminded what snow looks like up close. I like it better at a distance! The I came to Menifee, which is near Temecula. Cousin Jim is happy that he hasn't had to shovel snow once this winter.
Next week I am going to meet some friends at a rally in Hemet and then it will be up to Pahrump, NV, for another rally and good friends. From Pahrump, it will be on to Pomona for the FMCA (Family Motor Coach Association) rally.
Life is good on the road.
Warmest regards, Gus

No comments: