Monday, August 28, 2017

Route 66 Museum

I spent the weekend in Oklahoma City with family and friends celebrating my cousin Tom's 80th birthday. We had a great time catching up on things, eating, and on Saturday evening we all went to the Rodeo Opry.
Today, cousins Jim & Pat took me to the Route 66 Museum in Clinton, OK. In the top picture, I was helping the mechanic fix the old truck which was on display, and in the picture to the right, I checked out the old VW Hippie Van. In the other picture, I am wearing my new Route 66 t-shirt.
I will be heading back to Colorado Springs for a couple of weeks before going to Farmington, NM, for a rally.
Since the last post, I have been to Indianapolis, IN, for the FMCA Convention. I will try to write something about that trip soon.
Warmest regards, Gus

No comments: