Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Merry Christmas!!

My friends and I want to wish you a Merry Christmas. Pictured to the left with me is Betty and the little one between us is Billy.
Pictured below with Betty and me is our new dog, Sami. The pictures were taken at the Verde Vally Preserve (Thousand Trails) near Cottonwood, AZ The Verde River is flowing through the canyon below and the mountains in the background are near Flagstaff.

I have much to be thankful for this year, as I spent the winter months in South TX (with a side-trip to Copper Canyon and Mazatlan, Mexico) and the summer months in IA, MN and WI. We visited with many of Jim and Pat's family and friends along the way. We had a great time on Galveston Island before the hurricne, avoided tornadoes and flooding in the Midwest, and generally had great times where ever we went. I even got up to Ontario, Canada this summer.

No comments: